some things i have written or contributed to...
- DRAWxtl, a program for
drawing polyhedral and ball-and-stick images of crystal structures -
ein Programm zur Erzeugung von Polyederdarstellungen anorganischer
Festkörperstrukturen (mit L.W. Finger, Carnegie Institution Washington)
see also L.W.Finger, M.Kroeker and B.H.Toby, DRAWxtl - an open-source computer program to produce crystal structure drawings, J. Appl. Cryst. (2007),40, 188-192.
A reprint of this paper is available here.
- DRAWxtl reference (needs updating).
- PIMM, Pi SCF Molecular
Mechanics Program - ein Kraftfeldprogramm zur Modellierung organischer Moleküle
(developed in the group of Prof. H.J. Lindner, my thesis advisor, at TU Darmstadt)
- hp2xx, the HPGL converter originally developed by
Heinz Werntges (release versions - current is 3.4.4 - should be obtained from ftp.gnu.org, the newest version might also be
available here - currently this is the 35th alpha snapshot for version 3.5.
- hp2xx development changelog
- HP2XX reference
- Calcomp tablet driver (source) for XFree86-4.x
- Calcomp driver binary for Linux/XFree86-4.0.3
- Calcomp driver binary for Linux/XFree86-4.1.0
Note: my Calcomp driver is now included (again) in stock XFree86 as of 4.2.0
- Chemtool, a 2D molecule editor for Linux/Unix systems.
of Ortep 1.0.3 and some support and conversion tools